Face on Fire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face on Fire

Face on Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face on Fire Alliance Borean Tundra - US

READ BEFORE APPLYING.

Kneezus
    Kneezus
    The Infallible

READ BEFORE APPLYING. Empty READ BEFORE APPLYING.

Post  Kneezus Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:23 am

What we expect:

1. ALWAYS have your consumables for progression fights. This means, flasks, buff food, reagents and so on.
    2. ALWAYS gem and enchant with the best you can get.
    3. ALWAYS show up to raid with full item durability.
    4. Don't be a loot whore, it will effectively get you removed from the guild.
    5. Don't be a drama whore, it too, will get you removed from the guild.
    6. Make an effort to learn the fights, read strategies, watch videos.
    7. Know your class. Know what your rotation, know what talents are more beneficial than others, don't glyph like a retard.
    8. Watch your feet during encounters, standing in void zones, rocket strikes or fire once in a while is understandable, don't make a habit of it.
    9. Always give your best, even if your best is under par that day.
    10. If you sign up for a raid, be there on time. If something comes up, let someone know.
    11. We are a team, we work as a team, I expect each and everyone to treat each other as a valuable member of this team. Always respect your guildmates.

What you should know:

1. Myself and my officers have an open door policy. If you have a problem, talk to us. If we don't know what's wrong, we can't fix it.
    2. We are a PROGRESSIVE raiding guild. Not hardcore. We raid 4 days a week, 4 hours a night. Raid times are; Mon-Thurs - 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM Server (CST) This does not mean we will not go past if we are trying to meet a certain benchmark.
    3. The "Trial" period is 2-4 weeks long. During this time we will gauge every aspect of how you raid, your DPS, HPS, TPS your ability to pay attention and not stand in shit. Whatever applies.
    4. The "Trial" period also prohibits you from loot, unless the item is going to DE. We are looking for long time members, if you are just here for the loot, we don't want you.
    5. We do intend to raid and clear hard mode encounters. If all you want are easy modes, then you need not apply.
    6. While we intend to progress in a timely manner, we also want to have fun. Sadly, I cannot allow guild orgies.
    7. A roll / loot council system is in play. Pretty much, don't be a loot whore.
    8. We are focused on end game content. Meaning, Blackingwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight and Throne of Four Winds. This means you need to have all gear ready to start the entry level raids of Cataclysm.

If you have read this, please add a smiley face at the end of your application.

Last edited by Kneezus on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated.)

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:53 pm